Submit your work for “At The Edge” Magazine!!
We are seeking stories, art of all genres, commentary, rants ‘n raves, non-fiction, poetry, photography, comics, etc. Preference given to more finely wrought art & literature, Surreal, visionary & or NYC/topical content for our magazine.
Guidelines for magazine submission:
- *Title files as follows:
- Images Must be 300 DPI or more, a maximum height/width of 8″x 8″, and should be below 3.5 MB in total file size.
- Please include a biography- talk about your creative process.
- Please include photo of yourself (optional but preferred)
- Please include your website portfolio so others can find you.
- Make sure photos of your work are properly photographed & well lit.
- If you have more material, or the file size of your collection exceeds 20MB, you may submit multiple times. We do prefer, however that you only submit works that have NOT been previously published elsewhere.
- If you are submitting long written pieces (1000+ words) Please send only a preview to conserve space at this time.
If you have any issues with the submission form, please e-mail us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
All artists retain full ownership and rights to work when submitting.